Get setupunix.ext from Resource Mate
This is a Windows executable. It is purposely renamed to get through email. Rename the file setupunix.exe and run it on a Windows system. This will extract the necessary files you need for the installation
Copy the files to the web server
*Copy the cgi-bin folder to the DocumentRoot of the web server or VirtualNamedHost. This should be what you have once copied up to the server. /path/to/DocRoot/cgi-bin/tmp
* Make sure the permissions on cgi-bin and tmp directories are 755. In other words readable and executable by everyone.
* Change the libsearch.cgi file to be executable: chmod 755 cgi-bin/tmp/libsearch.cgi
* Edit the lib.conf file with the appropriate information. A detailed explanation is enclosed as a word doc with the extracted files.
Add ScriptAlias to Apache httpd.conf
* Edit the httpd.conf file to add a script alias for the cgi-bin directory: ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ “/path/to/DocRoot/cgi-bin/tmp”
* Reload Apache: sudo /sbin/service httpd reload
Browse to URI
* Go to the URI of the site to the libsearch.cgi executable. http://www.site.com/cgi-bin/libsearch.cgi
* The libsearch.cgi is a perl script. The following perl modules were required on my system to get the libsearch.cgi script to work