NOTE: These instructions are for Eclipse version 3.2.6 and subclise version 1.6.x
1. JavaHL is required by Subclipse. If you use a 64-bi version JVM then you need to provide a 64-bit version of JavaHL. One such distro you can get from here:
With that package installed, Subclipse should find JavaHL on PATH and just work.
2. Open the Eclipse program
3. From the Help drop down menu select “Install New Software”
4. Select Add… button to specify a remote site
5. Enter the following info:
Name: Subclipse 1.6.x (Eclipse 3.2+) URL: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x
6. Select the subclipse package to install and restart Eclipse once it has finished.